It’s no secret that January feels like it never ends. You start to think it will be over soon and you look at the calendar, and its only the 15th. Well thank god, we made it.
Since starting my own blog this month (yay!), I decided I want to do my own monthly recaps and towards the end, I will make a small list of my monthly favorites!
Starting from New Years Day, I started this blog! I am still so pumped about this and I can’t wait to see where this new chapter brings me!
This month also brought me to my second semester of college! So far, classes are going well, which is why I have not been posting as much as I would like. I love new challenges so a new semester is always exciting for me (nerd alert).
I completed my three-month writing internship in the middle of the month that I started during my first semester and I’ve been mourning ever since. I got so stuck into the routine of writing everyday and I’m very sad it ended. Here’s hoping I get an opportunity soon to write again!
Poshmark has become a new side project that I have been consumed with! I just recently became a Posh Ambassador! You can check out my shop here.
- Jaden Smith’s SYRE
- NBC’s SMASH (soundtrack? Bomb)
- SZA’s CTRL
- VH1’s RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars 3 (if you would like to discuss your favorite queens, I am so down)
- NBC’s THE GOOD PLACE
- Hayley Kiyoko’s Curious (song and music video)
- Gossip Girl
- Britney’s entire discography (recommended playlist)
- A Cinderella Story (still amazing!)
- Netflix’s One Day At a Time