Halloween is upon us and I am so deeply excited. It is the best time of the year to watch some of my favorite Halloween TV Episodes.
October is one of my favorite months of the year due to Halloween, and finally feeling back in the swing of things with school. I know that is nerdy to say but I am a busy bee and having goals is what keeps me going. One of the best parts about spooky season is all of the amazing movies and TV shows that you can watch this time of year! What are your favorites? I love re-binging Stranger Things, IT, and all of the best television Halloween episodes as followed:
- HIMYM: “Slutty Pumpkin”
- Any B99 Halloween Heist episode
- Friends: “The One With the Halloween Party”
- Parks and Rec: “Greg Piktis”
- PLL: “The First Secret”
- Boy Meets World: “And then there was Shawn”
- Lizzie McGuire: “Night of the Day of The Dead”
- Hannah Montana: “Torn Between Two Hannahs”
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: “The Ghost in Suite 613”
I would love to know your recommendations! and what you are planning to dress up as this year! I have made a YouTube video linked below of a since updated list of my favorite Halloween TV Episodes.