A former Glee star, a three-time Olympic gymnast, and a professional bull rider would normally not share the same realm of entertainment, but this new season of Dancing With The Stars is switching it up.
On Good Morning America March 1, DWTS host Tom Bergeron announced the official lineup of celebrities who will dance on season 24. Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews will host this season of DWTS, joined by judges Bruno Toniolo, Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and former DWTS pro-Julianne Hough.
Here is the full list of celebrity dancers along with DWTS professional partners:
- “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko.
- Former Olympic figure skater Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev.
- 19 time Olympic and World medalist Simone Biles with Sasha Farber.
- Former “Glee” star and Beyoncé backup dancer Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- “Fifth Harmony” member Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- “Rocky 3” star Mr. T with Kym (Johnson) Herjavec
- Singer Charo with Keo Motsepe.
- Former Chicago Cubs catcher David Ross with Lindsay Arnold.
- Former “SNL” star Chris Kattan with Witney Carson.
- Professional bull rider Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess.
- NFL free agent Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater.
Dancing With The Stars will be kicking off March 20, on ABC at 8/7c. Check local listings.